Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I Find that Buddhism Is Spiritual Physics & #TeamHumanity vs #GroupEvil

I had a revelation the other day and I Tweeted it shortly after because I strongly sensed a while ago that I had to write it all down so Twitter is the least I will do sometimes but I do try to get it all out on my blog eventually when I form a chain of thoughts that relate together.  This is one of the rare times that I want to log it on my blog right away as is.
Literally it's all about EnLIGHTenment! Individual drops in an ocean. I have been blogging a lot about #TeamHumanity strong individuals, The People Of The Light, working together in the pursuit of perfection to make heaven on earth!  I think that's very zen.

I was reading a bit of The People Of The Lie this weekend about group evil and it's the total opposite which is such a negative force that is all about death&destruction hell on earth.  I tell you that is the most difficult book to read as a sensitive empath.  I even had to listen most of Group Evil audio book because it was so hard.  It set my brain on fire and was heavy on my heart.  I keep pushing myself and keep going regardless even though it's very difficult.


No comments:

Post a Comment