Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Future World Should Be In The Third World And Space #HarmoniousOrder #TheVenusProject #TheChoiceIsOurs

#TheVenusProject should start in 3rd world once #JudaeoChristianFrameworks including AI & #HumanShareBenefit in place imo #TheChoiceIsOurs



Humanity should develop the 3rd world and consider basing it on the #HarmoniousOrder includes my writings on the #CircleSociety #HumanShareBenefit #TheLawsOfTHeNaturalOrder #ToolsOfTheUniverse #TameWildHorseSpirit etc.  #TheVenusProject I found out about the other day is similar and  I don't think it's a coincidence.  It's in the universal language of mathematics.  

Xanadu art model would be something to consider for Space.

We truly are all connected with everything else!

That's all I want to say about that for now.  I am not in a write a blog cycle. lol   

No comments:

Post a Comment