Sunday, July 17, 2022

Voice To Skull Horrible Technology Exists

Army Stopped Using It In 2008! I Strongly Believe It's Being Used Today On Civilians who are against the Liberal World Order including myself since 2008 but by another country close to the US who has a lot to gain if that new world order goes through.  I know who it is but I am not saying anything online because I want them to change and not use that terrible tech on anyone ever again!  The universe knows who it is, however.  If they don't stop it will not be good because KARMA!  It will eventually come back to them.  No one has the right to do that to people ever!  We have the legal system so if there is a crime you can use that.  People not supporting that horrible green global communism is no excuse to do that which I don't!  Or if someone has special gifts, like myself, there is no reason to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment