Thursday, July 7, 2022

Even Wonder Why There Are No New Texts In The Bible!

What if there has been many biblical beings but have been squashed because the ones in charge do not want another Jesus situation.  Keeping things stagnant in order to preserve control over us.  I wonder what I could have been if I was left alone to become all that I was meant to be.  Maybe all this has made me stronger?  All I know is that I don't want to fight and I don't want to resort to violence.  

 I want us all to win by becoming harmonious.  The ones that don't want that should leave and live how they want somewhere else.  Why have 99% of our society suffer because a few can't stand seeing people be happy.  What kind of future is this Agenda 2030???  It's not fair and balanced at all!  It's been described as anti human and I agree.  It's time that those few stop influencing our world.  I think they should be arrested, charged with treason and have to go to jail for a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment