Thursday, July 7, 2022

Updated - I Ended Up In The Hospital Again Jun 5th After Posting How Great I Was Doing Off My Meds & Doug Ford's Re election

trouble* so no check of my brain damage because of the psycho electronic weapons. I determined that I have PTSD and lack of sleep because of psycho electronic weapons! I have been treated so badly and almost killed a couple of times, once at my mom's by the PEW and then June 5th at the hospital by that huge man that they kept trying to keep me near then another time I was almost kidnapped in September 2018 because I was almost leaving the ER they discharged me but I was so out of it I should never have been. Thank God I came to saw a payphone and called my husband and he called and got a nurse to help me. I'm not crazy! I just wanted to help make this world better with my wisdom and gifts.

Updated July 13, 2022

I had to wear a mask but no one else there at the hospital was wearing a mask.  None of the so called patients and none of the staff were either!  Not even the paramedics, no one!  

As long as I get a good nights sleep I am fine.  If my sleep is constantly interrupted or non existent then I start to not do well but that's normal.  I don't have to take mind numbing things because I just need a sleep aid that isn't harmful and full of side effects.  When it's really bad chamomile tea along with melatonin and magnesium don't work.  I emailed my doctor pleading my case and she thanked me and told me that we will discuss it our next appointment.  



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment