Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Dr. Zelenko Stated That (mRNA) Covid-19 Vaccines Give You Aids!

 


 I decided not to get the mRNA vaccines long ago because of the dangerous side effects and because Covid has such a high survival rate in Ontario 98.43%, but I am even more determined NOT to get them because of what Dr. Zelenko said.  I find it very odd that idiot politicians and the fear media is coercing people so badly with their constant manipulation, mandates and regulations.  It's just awful to be honest.  The vaccine passports are just the worst because things I used to be able to do with my friends and family I can't do anymore.  The Justice Center is suing the government over this but no word on how it's going? I blogged about it here ---> https://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.com/2021/12/world-courts-are-starting-to-rule.html


No comments:

Post a Comment