Saturday, December 18, 2021

Fear Media Is Causing People To Panic Over Covid-19 and Variants Like Omicron & Dr. Zelenko Stated Covid-19 Vaccine Causes Aids

All I know is if I get a cold or flu I'm not going to freak out and go to the hospital where they might make things worse. They are mostly sending people home waiting until they get really sick and that's when they are instructed to come back so they may end up putting them on ventilators instead of treating them right away.   I read that there are effective treatments for Covid but there is one that is so terrible for you called remdesivir. 

 I'm taking Vitamin D daily and drinking Green Tea. I'm also working out daily and washing my hands a lot. And if I do start to come down with some thing I have scope to gargle and Xlear nasal spray because the virus starts in your mouth and/or nose first. 

I personally am not going to get a mRNA vaccine where it's said to wreck your immune system like aids. Some people are actually calling it Covaids! Dr. Zelenko was on infowars.com speaking with Alex Jones. I don't listen to the show anymore but I do check his website daily and watched the posted video of his interview with Dr. Zelenko and how he stated that "Covid-19 Vaccine Causes Aids"

No comments:

Post a Comment