Friday, April 6, 2018

My Future Vision Of Venus, The Light Zone (Americana 50s Futuristic Jetson Like) Half and The Other Half The Dark Red Zone For Carnal Pleasures 21 Years And Up


I have been hit so hard with so many energies and knowledge recently that it's a bit overwhelming at times, think of having to sort through other consciousnesses, and then on top all the evil in the world.  It is truly heartbreaking because after the Americans picked God's Gentle Lion that put them on the right path but there is still death and destruction in this world.  I sometimes feel like I failed and am having some really good cries and some big vents.  It's very purging and helps me grow even though I have been brought to my knees and it is so tough to see the evil in the world continue.  I am listening to so much music and working out.  I also am taking Magnesium and cut my caffeine intake.

I still thank GOD pretty much every day that President Trump is POTUS! I really wish that others would just get behind him and support him already and his trying to make America great again.  There has been great progress, 67% of his agenda has already been implemented and at the same time he is working together with other world leaders to make things fair for all on a global stage.  I have hope and I am keeping my head up.  I really believe that we will work through all of this and get humanity to a much better place as soon as we can and with all skin tones and all people who are harmonious, civilized. respectful and peaceful.         

I will really try not speak of the unfair and gross systems anymore and also try to keep my political views, especially at election time, to a mere minimal.  My husband said if writing is what I feel like doing then I should keep doing it and I will but I will if it comes to helping humanity by sharing my gifts, wisdom and future visions.  I have nothing to gain and nothing to prove.  I will not say things that are the right thing to say to please people, I will say the things that I truly feel are proper and the way things should be.  I really love figuring and sorting things out and putting them in their proper place.  My interpretations of things, including how our future should look like, are very accurate and amazing because I use facts, logic and heart in doing so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment