Monday, April 9, 2018

My Future Vision Of Earth, Venus & Hell Hole Planet

  1. Remember, I strongly believe that Christianity is a Jewish sect, however, church needs to be reformed badly.
  2. Teach them right in all public schools globally asap
  3. Earth=mainly Jewish Faith Ppl of all walks of life living in harmony&peace Venus=harmonious&peaceful too mixed faiths light zone Americana futuristic 50s /dark red zone 21+ hell hole planet = where savage go No tech&no anything. Primitive &well, barren!

I still have hope that our future will be harmonious and peaceful so we can enter the Golden Age but we might have to go through more wars in the Middle East first.  I really didn't want that to happen but seems that other countries invaded since and harmed innocent so still not settled.  What a heartbreaking situation.  I can't believe it has been over 7 years of fighting in Syria.    

No comments:

Post a Comment