Sunday, April 8, 2018

If There Is Intelligence Behind The Supernatural Then You Cannot Dismiss It.

If there is intelligence behind the supernatural then you cannot dismiss it with a blanket excuse or excuses. No matter how hard demonic try to dull it with their forced fluoride,vaccines and other toxins they can never stop it. There is something more to this life and the supernatural exists.
"It's so unbelievable how such dull minds will discredit all forms of the supernatural with a blanket explanation or explanations. Magnetic force, toxins... whatever that is an one size fits all reason(s) to not believe. I know without a doubt that it's real and I have experienced it since I was little so intelligent energy exists. I find that the most ungodly and wicked people feel better that there is nothing else so they can keep doing the wicked things they are doing until it's too late and their judgement comes. What do you think?"  I posted that on my Facebook today.
Intelligent energy exists regardless of the environment. I have had supernatural gifts and abilities and experienced the paranormal since I was a young child. I can say without a doubt that there is something more and some myths too.

After the past 3 years I know that the Divine Feminine exists too and I believe in reincarnation. No amount of excuses due to fear of the unknown will ever stop that reality.

Replying to 
Yes, sometimes we are not able to reach our spiritual side. We are too busy and bombarded with the globalist bs"anti human"agendas&things to purposely harm us. It's truly heartbreaking. On my blog I do explain how was able to naturally connect&gain spirit &universal wisdom. imso


I won't drink fluoridated water but I do eat healthy 85%, work out, go in nature, listen to music, I detox, take oregano oil&garlic and other supplements, etc. I live an overall positive and healthy lifestyle so I have connected and am strong with spirit. I won't take flu shots or consume aspartame either!

My house is spotless too because everything needs to be so fresh and clean around me. I am a clean freak and must have things in order too. I am also a minimalist, watching hoarders is hard! I just can't believe people live like that.








No comments:

Post a Comment