Tuesday, November 21, 2017

If You Feel Like You Don't Fit In This World It Is Because You Are Here To Help Create A New (Better & Stronger) One


I don't know about you but if you have only just started reading my blog via this post then you don't know that I refer to myself as The Twilight Zone.  My dad even told me I was left by aliens at the doorstep.  lol  So I figured it out.  I have a pure and innocent heart because I believe in God, have morals, care about others and I like to have fun.  Yet my soul is dark because I am a very logical, factual, balanced, non drama person who does not like to operate in weak emotions.  I have had co workers ask me "Who are you?" because when I am tasked with something I am like a fine Swiss Watch.  No time for bs games.  I don't mess around when it comes to serious matters.  I had another co worker tell me to go on Facebook more because my portfolio of real estate rental properties I helped manage was zero outstanding.  I had to quit there a few times before they were ready to let me go.  My last few jobs the people there seemed to behave really inappropriate and unprofessional.  Maybe it was like that so I could follow my true purpose.  I am trying and I do want to make this world a better place for all.  I do hate that I am not perfect and knew that I am limited in my human form.  I will keep trying to help regardless by sharing the truth via my writings!  I am so proud that I have achieved a right / left brain balance too.  It's not easy but because I worked on my weaknesses that I found mostly through my zodiac sign I was able to do so.  I wrote about it on my blog also years ago.  God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment