Thursday, November 9, 2017

Between The Amish And The Elites ~ Humanity Will Want To Live Simply If Taught Right And Will Result In Best Existence For All

I saw a video about two people who seemed to me to be a communist who thought he was a libertarian speaking to an elitist who thought he was a libertarian.  I would like to share the video link and my comment Tweets regarding it that I posted today also:

Will those mansions and yachts make you a better person?  I think not.  Amassing wealth usually is at the expense of others and then those that have it never seem satisfied or happy.  Being able to live a  rich and fulfilled life is not only about having stuff.  I really like collecting retro dolls, books, music and having a roof over my head and I am so happy in my modest home filled with some things but I do not hoard.  I read and listen to a lot of digital music and stream tv and movies with subs so that helps reduce the things too. The learned Judaeo-Christian ways and also a positive and healthy lifestyle really helps me too that includes things like: listening to music, seeking knowledge, thinking, envisioning, wanting better and keeping positive create such good energy.  Instead of only filling myself with things, I try filling myself with the positive light.  Also the digital media gives me even more positive energy and I can also pull information from it too with my psychic hearing.  It's pretty amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment