Thursday, November 9, 2017

Heaven Isn't A Place, It's Actually A Positive State Of Being ~ & ~ I Won't Play (Rated R 18+)

Living La Dolce Vita, giving to the light and a positive & healthy lifestyle really makes the concept of heaven on earth possible for me most of the time.  It also helps me to connect to God's pure energy and light.  I know that nothing can be perfect because we all have our hard times and bad days but if we just keep our heads up and focus on getting out of those hard times as soon as we possibly can by using music, nature, communication or by whatever positive means necessary that you feel is right for you to try and resolve them. 


 Personally I have experienced the most difficult of time of my life recently due to my gifts & my volunteer work that drains me, sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I use my positive techniques along with a positive lifestyle to pick myself back up and mend the broken parts along with God's golden light and pure energy.  
I do find of late I am even more caring and even more kind.  I can't help it because after you experience the pure energy and light little things don't seem to upset me anymore.  It is very difficult seeing the ones you love or others going through a difficult time and all I want to do is help them or not cause them any headaches.  Aren't we all going through difficult times in our lives sometimes?  I just want to keep giving to the light and know that a thick skin helps so much. 


 I won't take abuse but I will listen and try to work things out civilly instead without any heated emotions.  I don't care to give into my savage and others drama because that's when we are weak and more apt to fall or cause a mess.  I just want to work with others on a team and not take things personally to help with the best outcome for all.  It's what I have picked up so strongly so I will continue to practice what I preach since I can't stand fakes and liars.  Plus, I sense it so strongly in my being that I can't help but act on it in my every day life.   


I have learned so much this past couple years I will never be the same again... like I have said before!  I even ended up helping someone in my family that was so hateful towards me but I sensed that I needed to be?  Then there was an emergency while I was there and I was able to support them and have them better cope with the situation.  I also smoothed things over after with the other people involved.  I really do freak myself out how I just know to be kind and helpful at times when normally I wouldn't but looking back now it seemed almost necessary.  My other family member was really surprised that I was helping them because they were really not right the last couple times I saw them.  They are so mean to me because I am a happy, kind and a positive person by nature but they are the complete opposite of me being I am a harmonious Libra and they are a ego driven and nasty scorpio.  I will only speak out when things are unfair or someone needs my help.  I have also learned not to speak out when it will only be used against you in like with cyber bully trolls.  Providing truth to those that hate and don't care about it is absolutely pointless.  They only attack for entertainment and to feel better about themselves.  It's best to not feed them at all and distance yourself from them.  


 I reached the light & mended myself. I've written how I did it to hopefully help others & get our society back on track but I'm not in the business of fixing ppl who need to fix themselves instead of trying to break others in order to not face that they are broken. #AnnaSophia pic.twitter.com/88Nwi84WSB


    Retweeted
i'm stepping over shit I used to trip over
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment