Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Return Of The Golden Era With A Trump Presidency

When I picked up on the Golden Era, from seeing signs from the golden ring around the moon since the Goddess Moon in July 2016, some people would use Golden Age instead.  I stuck with Golden Era because with President Trump we would be reviving something we already had.
Even here in Toronto we can already see evidence of this just by looking up to the sky yet (again).  The sunsets are on fire with gold and framed in reddish purple that I have been noticing since last summer.  Absolutely amazing!  What a truly holy and wonderful time.  I have been stating it's been epic for some time now but it's more.. it's MAGICAL!  Thank you, God for this second chance brought to us by the High Information voters of America!!  Freedom, individual rights, prosperity, harmony, law&order, justice to name a few will be revived just like the wonderful Golden Era headed our way that will then bring us back into the Golden Age!

So spectacular, right!   I am not one to get political or religious but when I sense and see something important to help humanity then I must get involved.  As a result my thanks has been having to fill out intrusive long form surveys, being attacked by dim-brainwashed zombies and people asking me to do carny tricks as if I am some sort of two bit circus freak.  Did Nostradamus perform?  No he just was and did.  I flow like I have written many times before.  I have nothing to prove and nothing to gain either.. another thing I have said before also and have come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to even bother figuring out who I am or what I am either... I am just going to be, however, I had to state the obvious that I am in fact a Prophet of God.  A real life modern day one too!  Isn't that so AWESOME!

Oh and I just wanted to add that the proof of my abilities is right here on my blog, also on my past blog and also my Twitter and Facebook.  So please go ahead and take a look but I will not perform like an animal.  I mean I could and have done so on an unprofessional level with great accuracy for family and a couple friends but I don't really want to do that.  Oh and 2 words.. Dante's Hell!  I never want to take my gifts and profit off of them because what if I am off one day.  Nope.  I morally couldn't do that because it's wrong.  Don't want to spend eternity with my head on backwards either! lol   So bottom line I will only use my gifts sparingly and for the good of humanity or if I can help someone but I approach them when I sense they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment