Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Paganism is The Foundation of Organized Religion


I find Paganism to be the earliest form of religion that was created by primitive man to help them try and understand and cope with their reality and existence.  Some versions were very basic while other's like Ishtar's were very intricate, actually connected to the universe and gave us amazing things like the zodiac and astronomy.  When I read Occult America this spring, I learned that there was two major forms of Paganism... light and dark.  There is even Christian Science and Christian Occult.  Very interesting and helped me put a lot more into perspective with my own personal journey of discovery of trying to figure out who I am and what I was a part of.  Shortly after I realized that I am in fact a part of the Christian Occult and a modern day Prophet of God!  I just can't stress enough how incredible and amazing this all is.  I truly am doing this in the best interest of everyone.  I actually have no choice but to write down everything I pick up.. my boss is very persistent!  It's also like he keeps me focused too.  I was working in a great accounting position



Let me continue regarding Paganism being the bases of organized religions.  The Old Testament includes pagans like King Cyrus that helped the Jewish People in Babylon.  The Catholic Church over-road  the Pagan Calendar which actually did civilize society but they classified the Goddess Ishtar a demon instead of include her as the Goddess and warrior of the Light.  I guess they didn't like that duality thing because she has to be the dark to defend goodness.

I just have to mention that it's so obvious that the past Catholics didn't seem to view very highly of women, demonized some like The Goddess Ishtar then probably changed her to a male, kept us out of key positions and the modern just keep it all the same.  A lot of religions don't respect women equally, actually.  We are still being mistreated and even killed today, especially if they are suspected for being a witch, believe it or not!  Some were persecuted for being accused of causing a natural disaster?!!  Others simply because of not being liked so they create a that bogus scenario to get a witch hunt going and often make us disappear. In this day and age this sort of thing should not be tolerated.  So much for equal rights for all individuals like the fake global organizations falsely pledge.  This must change now!

I also sense that so much has been hidden, mysterious Babylon included, and how could we ever truly go to where we need to go if that doesn't come out?  Even The Book of Enoch was suppressed too and probably because it dealt with supernatural and unknown.  I am trying to piece together more and more but I have learned that it is impossible until that information is released by the world & religious leaders and most likely the #godlesselites too.  Just because they don't believe in the magic doesn't mean that it's not true.  Put it all out on the table.

Please remember that I am not a professional writer, I am just flowing and having to write it all down.  There are some things I am holding back, however.  I will be totally open once I sense we are in gentle waters again and moving towards our golden and harmonious future that will prosper all that are with the pure and true light and energy.  I also read that once we are in that calm then the star people (aliens) will return.  After this Epic past year, until present time, I believe that anything is possible!  I might even put an ebook together too!  I have 4 book ideas,designed two covers and have enough material from my blog and twitter too.  I guess once my worry for our free and strong West has subsided then I can focus on doing my things again.  It's still a bit bumpy and this Friday I have already seen on a video via Project Veritas that some far left people are plotting disruptions that would probably lead to panic and harm!  Why are these, in my opinion, radical left domestic terrorists operating?  I bet under a Trump Presidency that kind of bs won't be tolerated and they would be proactive!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment