Thursday, January 12, 2017

All Energy Stems From God

There is a great intelligence behind our existence but that's not all!  All energy stems from God.  His energy is in each and every one of us and in everything.  It's incredible!  Talk about magic.  The God Particle exists.  You can rename it to something else because you are a doubter but that doesn't mean that it's true and that God doesn't exist.  Especially in this day and age with what is happening with his anointed, the Gentle Lion, now the future leader of  great and free USA and hopefully the rest of the Western World too commencing on January 20, 2017!  It's so AMAZING to be living in these biblical times.  Truly spectacular!  Nice also to see that Pope Francis agrees with me because he said that refugees must respect host countries laws and cultures.  I may not blog on a daily basis but I do Tweet a lot and I did tweet about it there.  It helps me channel and piece together things live.  I had an overwhelming sensation to write it all down over the years.  I am a mere servant of God and I volunteer my time happily to help humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment