Monday, November 21, 2016

One God Of Many Names Is NOT Bound To Any Organized Religion

I just don't understand why so many are still so blind to the pure light and pure energy?  Do you have such an ego full of weakness and hate that you cannot even connect to the Lord and others that are connected to know the truth?  Only when we are connected to God and each other do we experience the Physics of Man.  I have a hard time connecting to some but I get a chill so I can sense they are either lost or dark.  Then they are nothing but critical and hateful.  I have even been attacked?  Someone that has only offered truth and positive words of light from the Lord.

I have gotten that "you don't even know what (religion) you are?", "You are a fortune teller", "Prove you are a prophet", I have even gotten "Do you know who I am" by 3 people so far and one delusional drunk that hinted they were the Messiah?! LOL  I can assure you that they were not.. they didn't even know that we were in revelations and at the crossroads prior to the election.  No one even recognized God's Gentle Lion and anointed who I strongly sense is President Elect Trump.  


When God fills my mind I pick up his words and write it all down.  I have come to learn that we only have only one almighty God of many names that is not bound to any one religion.  You see religion is mans interpretation of God and they preach their formed opinion over it based on their understanding of it.  If they are evil then their teachings will be full of hate.  If they are good then their teachings will be positive.  No one should be able to preach or teach hate because it will result in the mistreatment and/or harm of innocents.

 I actually created the Harmonious Order which includes following God's Laws, following the Laws of the Natural Order, Following the Golden Rule~do unto others as you would like done to you, harnessing the Tools of the Universe, knowing that God is the universe and I will now add that God is only one great God known as many names he is still the only God and he is not bound to any one religion because he is everything.  So after all I have written, predicted, guided, advised and done if people still doubt I don't care.  They are my own theories and opinions based on my gifts, my knowing, seeking of knowledge and research.  I am not here to impress and I have nothing to prove.  Like I wrote many times before I flow and do not do any of this for money.


Prophets transcribe the universe, however, their words are only as true and pure as they are.  If they truly were not gifted, perhaps they were deceived &/or have ulterior motives then you will see less and less pure light.  Religions that state their fellow man of different religions are less than them and are open table are completely wrong.  You have no right to harm &/or kill anyone that is different from your religion unless you practice SATANISM.  Reform is needed immediately.

I am still recovering from this very long and intense spiritual battle between the light and darkness.  It was very tough but all that time I have volunteered was worth it after seeing the dark fall!  I feel much better today, though!  Bruised and bloody is nothing compared to living a hell on earth!  


I am very optimistic and hopeful since we took the right turn at the crossroads by electing God's anointed leader and is now moving in the right direction, that will help steer into a brighter, better and stronger future and continue to always pursuit perfection based on God's laws, common sense, Law&order, Justice while being ethical and having integrity.

I am still going to be around watching and will speak out peacefully if any more godless garbage continues.  Not surprisingly I have had to a number of times because the snakes we shed are refusing to slither back in their dark and dingy holes.  No worries.  Humanity has always had your kind because Satan is the king of the serpents and there are a lot of dumb-weak people he has tricked.  If it were myself I wouldn't fall for that garbage.  If you messed up I say take your proverbial medicine and try to get better so you can come back to God and the Goddess, this pure energy and light.  We all screw up at times.  You just have to repent, purge and get back to the light and to us. I promise you it's the most amazing feeling and the knowing is spectacular.  You have truly assented to an ultimate level of consciousness if you can achieve this.  Then we are ready for the next level.  


No comments:

Post a Comment