Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Nothing Can Stop What God Has Ordained When A Nation Still Has The Lord In Their Hearts!!!

Congratulations to President Elect, Mr. Trump and Vice President Elect, Mr. Pence!!!  This is the bestest and most sweetest VICTORY EVER!!!




I hate to say I told you so but I did!  My Tarot readings are super accurate and strong!!  I only use them when I need a bit more clarity and confirmation.  At that time the rabid dog media was going major hard against Mr. Trump!!


Even before that I sensed he was the Gentle Lion of God for these Messianic Times like pictured in my Religious Art of the 13th Century book and Judaism Christianity and Islam book.



I am a mere humble servant of the one and only true God of many names and I am very honored to be his prophet for the good of humanity!!  Feels so good to be back too!!!  I HATED locking both my Twitter and Blogger but I did have my Facebook open but not fully channeling.  That is so energy draining by the way but thanks to God's pure and holy spirit I was electrified and able to do what needed to be done in good time!!!

  

I sensed that on August 12th of this year or even before and wrote on either this blog or Twitter that we were at a crossroads... well no more!  We are moving in the right direction now heading towards the Light and the #GoldenEra!  I am so proud that the American people have made such a wise decision that is best for the world!  Once America goes back to it's solid roots to become better and stronger buy fixing, rebuilding/removing and #DrainTheSwamp the rest of the world should hopefully follow so we can all be great like I have been blogging and tweeting about for a while now!

This amazing carton by Ben Garrison pretty much sums it all up perfectly in optic form! 





I also am not going anywhere and will keep them honest peacefully!  I love that, yes.. I wrote about doing that before too.  The brains on me!!  Not too shabby!  Once you are tuned into the universe which is God the amazing light and force is unbelievable!  I mean I always believed but to achieve this connection is truly AWESOME!!! 

I also want to mention that as a proud 1st Generation Italian Canadian and North American Trump Pence Supporter and I want to share the Awesome Logo the #ItaliansForTrump too!!!


I just want to give props to Roger Stone Jr., Alex Jones, The Infowars Crew, Ben Garrison, Julian Assange, The WikiLeaks Crew & Sources, Matt Drudge, Luke Rudkowski of We Are Change, Michael Rivero of What Really Happened, The folks over at ZeroHedge, all the centipedes over at The_Donald Reddit and everyone else on the side of the Light!  Thanks so much for being a part of #TeamGod 

That occult stuff they released after I posted about her Occult connection on my Facebook just before Halloween was like GREAT MINDS and perfect timing!!!  You don't mess with that drip, drip, drip and keep it coming.  You know last night after Mr. Trump's victory speech some delusional lefty on some bs MSM news outlet was talking about how President Elect, Mr. Trump said Hillary was a hard worker and he should find a position for her.,. how about HELL NO!!!  She should have a position as an inmate if you ask me!!  #DrainTheSwamp and start with the swamp monsters! lol



So I will keep my eyes open including my 3rd and if I see anything or sense anything I will definitely let you all know.  I doubt it will be world ending or anything now but I will be there for any bumps in the road or if I sense anything note worthy.  God Bless!!! 









3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    I'm a journalist working with the Munk School of Global Affairs at the University of Toronto. I would really love to talk to you about your opinions and why Kellie Leitch is an important potential candidate for prime minister. Your voice is important and I think it's important that Canada has an open and honest discussion about its political candidates without shaming one another. Please email me at ghada.hus@gmail.com.

    This is my bio on the Munk School website: http://munkschool.utoronto.ca/profile/alsharif-ghada/

    Warmly,
    Ghada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ghada, I would like to know what this is about and want to keep things off record unless I agree to it first and I am sure picky. lol Since we don't pick the party leaders I have no comment about Kellie Leitch. I also think we need reform so that the people pick the party leaders and I think screening of anyone wants to run as a politician needs to be enabled. I wrote you more at your email you provided. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Update: The only people that can pick the conservative leaders are registered members of the conservative party and they selected Andrew Sheer to be their head honcho. He seems sincere and a good family man. He also wants to reduce taxes so he has my vote!

    ReplyDelete