Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Did Church, Who Classified Ishtar As A Demon, Create Archangel Michael To Take Her Place?





Both Ishtar & Archangel Michael offer boundaries, shields & protection.  And if you recall my last post about the church dubbing Ishtar a demon instead of telling the truth about her.  If not here is my post:    

Church Dubs Deity Ishtar A Demon But She Is Definitely Not & Church Should Change That & Super Moon In Taurus Magic Ishtar Moon Unleashes Gifts


I don't want to cause a stir or anything and it's based on my own theory due to self interest research and I would love to hear from the church on this.  I also would like to know why they are suppressing The Book of Enoch?  If they did with that then what other things are they suppressing?  

Maybe they separated Ishtar's dark side from her light side.  Made her dark side into a demon and her light is the Virgin Mary?  She is both but it is necessary for God's army.  She is only dark when she is defending and protecting the light and innocent.






No comments:

Post a Comment