Tuesday, July 12, 2016

We Must Leave World A Much Better Place!


We need fair and balanced systems immediately.  We need to arrest those breaking the law that believe that they are above the law, with their constant corruption, and those aiding and abetting them, that prevents the ones in charge of enforcing the law, like the FBI, from doing their jobs.  We need to bring in clean, cheap and safe energy like LFTR / TMSR based on Thorium that is carbon neutral so those green people that go by junk science will be fine with it also.



Now is the time to make our world a much better place like I have been writing for many years on my blogs and Twitter.  I am really exhausted and am going to try and take a back seat for a while and observe.  I will probably keep Tweeting, though.  I think that people are getting it, however.  I just pray that #LostHumanityInc #godlesselites of the obsolete and evil #nwo #savagesociety will help turn things around also because it's clear to me that they will not escape the darkness that they have conjured.

No comments:

Post a Comment