Monday, July 25, 2016

The Word States Believe In God & Jesus And Let Yourself Fill With Holy Spirit For Eternal Life ~ I Do Believe! I Can Feel It!!

I'm not sure if anyone recalls my horrible experience with demonic attack that was so brutal it had literally shut down and unable to even call for my mother but was instantly freed when I tried to call to Jesus. My entire life strange and wonderful things have happened to me and now I found my purpose as being God's Prophet to illuminate and guide to a greater future. Over the past month or so I have been Tweeting about how organized religion is not perfect and some are more correct than others. We must follow God's law, the ten commandments and follow Jesus for he truly is the light and way. Then yesterday I equated the Holy Spirit with energy and electricity because of how amazing I felt by allowing it in! I truly felt ELECTRIC!!!
Then we had a big storm this morning here in Toronto!!! God is here!!!!
I am no saint but on the other hand I am no savage or demon either. God accepts us as flawed but we must try to be good and try to do the right thing. We also must speak out against those murdering innocents and trying to force their dark religion on others like the Islamic Extremists. It is not of Allah / God / Yahweh, I swear on every ounce of my being. There needs to be immediate reform like I have said many times in the past! Remember how I said that the savages too far gone now need to be deported and contained away from the civilized population and the children need to be taught differently! I was shocked at how negatively they are conditioned with hate and dark ways of Satan. Do they even realize that??? The #godlesselites have utilized them as soldiers in order to bring in their #savagesociety. I sensed the darkness at the highest it's ever been about a couple months ago. I see some world leaders with their fake words trying to pacify us in order to keep this evil going in my opinion. Turkey is spreading their religion per the president yet there was religion there before, just not the dark kind the globalists need and want in order to sink us all. They truly want the end of the world to come it seems. Very sick and disgusting savages!
Well Mr. Trump will win and Mr. Putin already is with Christianity and the light. Sure there are things that I don't agree with in Russia today but hopefully things will change there too because extremes are not good. God made us in his image but some he made a bit different than others. Take me for example. You won't find anyone else like me. Am I a mistake? I strongly sense not. I can understand that you don't want a Sodom and Gomorrah type world but people can't help what they are born as.  I don't agree with sex parades that have fully naked people or people performing mock sexual acts.  I also don't agree that anyone under 19 should be there to be honest.  Oh and I seriously don't agree with teaching kids in school about sex until they are in grade 7 because some parents don't tell them anything at all and they have no idea and might get themselves in a bad situation fast if they don't have the knowledge.  High school is a different world, you grow up fast and there you are exposed to things that you weren't in grade school.  We actually should have a course in grade 8 about how peer pressure can ruin lives.  I saw some people fall because they had no idea.  I was lucky and was able to avoid a lot of bad stuff and end up graduating high school, college and even was given a free $3,500 course to become a certified auditor after working in the Customer Service / Account field as an Accounts Receivable Rep.  I really loved it but then after becoming aware I felt my purpose was doing what I am doing now.  No amount of money could ever be enough to turn a blind eye and not help!


I just wanted to add that the word DANCE was just in my head... then I I had to buy the LOVE? Album by Jennifer Lopez and two songs really stood out. First PaPi. Then I had to find out about female prophets and happened upon Aaron's sister Miriam was!! Actually 7 prophets in the old testament were!!! Then I found that she said to dance for God!!! Then I started tweeting about it and it lead me to being charged by the holy spirit. Isn't that amazing!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment