Monday, July 25, 2016

Cross Symbolism In Portugal Euro 2016 Win Shows We Are Strong ~ Christians Are Being Murdered By Islamic Extremists And Allah / God / Yahweh Is Not Pleased! ~ Christians Wear Your Crosses As A Symbol of Unity!

Italy didn't do so well this year but I noticed that Portugal was doing rather well in the Euro and made it to the finals and then I noticed that they had a cross on their flag (castles shaped in a cross)  and on their jersey!!!  It is also known that they are very spiritual devout Catholics so I decided to back them.  I posted before the finals that I hoped they win because of that.  had such a slim chance of winning against France but when listening to the game on the way home from New York I prayed and prayed with my Padro Pio St. Michele & cross set from Italy throughout the entire game.  I also chanted things like, Show them God!  Show the disgusting #godlesselites!!! and their #armyofdarkness

I started wearing my cross again!  There is no way that I am going to just sit back and not at least speak out and wear my cross!  It is totally insane and naive to try and take out other religions different than yours.  It will not be allowed.  All these years and why didn't God allow the takeover before?  Something must have been suppressed.  I bet there was a divine aspect that we are not allowed to know about.  Well I can feel it and see it now.  God is not dead!
So many more female celebs that wear crosses up until this day! Goddess was spelled wrong. English is my second language. I hope that Twitter allows us to edit tiny things like that one day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment