Thursday, May 26, 2016

We Must Look Back To Babylon Because Proof That Radical Islam Is Destructive & Deadly IMO

I had this strong sense and instant thought out of the blue about Babylon, how it was destroyed by Radical Islam and had the sudden urge to research it.  It's so weird how I have the cart before the horse and had to go back. I actually decided to pause and pursue something else more pressing to do with the US Primaries and my Occult America book.  Then I picked up the feeling again when reading my book because I also learned of the American Circle 7 Koran in it and had to research it more and go back to researching Babylon.  Today I am just piecing some of it together for my blog.

 Radical Islam is negative, destroys and hurts all people including peaceful Muslims. Most importantly it is not of God and I am afraid that I sensed strongly that it's a cloaked religion of Satan.  The proof was found easily on Wiki via Google, Muslim conquest of Persia then Mesopotamia.

I knew that Mesopotamia was connected to Babylon but I had to confirm so I Googled it again and this came up on the top of the front page: Babylon (băbˈəlŏn) [key], ancient city of Mesopotamia. One of the most important cities of the ancient Middle East, it was on the Euphrates River and was north of the cities that flourished in S Mesopotamia in the 3d millennium B.C. It became important when Hammurabi made it the capital of his kingdom of Babylonia.

The following are my actual tweets regarding this matter:

So my thoughts to help our world today from the possible Islamic Extremist takeover:

I just want to add that the #godlesselites of the obsolete and savage #nwo need to stop the flooding of refuges all over the world.  Their intentions are very bad imho.  They want to destroy us to bring in their SATANIC "anti human" world that is based on the negative because they only seem to hold hate and evil in their hearts.  Stop now heathens or like I tweeted before God will come.  I strongly sense that he also has built his army if you dare wish to find out.


I just wanted to add my very first Tweet about it all way back in January.  Remember, timing is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment