Thursday, May 26, 2016

I Hear The Universal Whispers & Echoes, AKA, Christ Consciousness & Am A Part Of

I read Occult America during a trip to one of my top favorite countries to visit in the whole wide world, the wonderful and great United States Of America, and Canada is the other country, of Course!  I want to patron the US and Canada as much as possible because I think that every little bit to help them during this difficult financial time the better!  We all should if we can.  I have been on a spiritual and universal quest for a while now.  First it started because of my gifts and the unexplained things that kept happening to me.  Then it progressed to harnessing my abilities for good and to better mankind.  Then it further progressed to wanting to spread that knowledge to others.  Now I am able to influence and guide effortlessly.

The universal whispers and echoes I always sense and pick up (energy) were confusing at first but now I realized why I am left brained, logical & have common sense to figure out the transmissions and knowledge that appears out of no where.  I also research everything because I know that facts and stats are very important.  Even if it's so simple I am able to grasp it's meaning and go from there.  Like do a Tarot reading when MSM was trying to convince us all that Mr. Donald J. Trump could never win.  The universe said different and also showed me much more like how he is chosen and how God is here and his team of strong and courageous people that are on his side working together to transition our world towards the #harmoniousorder.  Sounds all so crazy and unbelievable, I know; however, the truth is really stranger than fiction.


So I read the book while on the trip to the States and learned that even in the occult there are two sides, light and darkness, and realized that even someone like me that was practically in the shadows with her gifts could use them without sin if it was for good. I read that the fallen taught man witchcraft and it was bad but deep down inside I knew that that should not hinder me and my abilities if I used them to set things right.  To help man "move in the right direction." and "Head towards a new state of mind", GOSSIP~Move In The Right Direction Song.   The "pursuit of perfection" LEXUS, in order to steer humanity towards greatness!  We are so far away from it now being that we are lead by #godlesselites of the obsolete and evil #nwo of their #savagesociety, but we have to try with all our might to go on the right path!  "It's not perfect but it's getting better", GOSSIP~Move In the Right Direction song. 


I am a servant of God and "God does matter"  Newt Gingrich May 24,2016 via Facebook Livestream.  I have been feeling lighter and brighter for a while now and was wondering why and I see now that we have such a wonderful opportunity, a true gift from the mighty Lord who has not forgotten us.  This world is meant to separate souls because we all need to either purge, learn more again, go to a higher level of consciousness and those that hold the universal mind and STRENGTH&COURAGE will serve by the side of God & his only son JESUS CHRIST.  

This is what I have picked up from the all powerful universe, AKA, GOD.  I find that it will be a real value to those that want to see.

by Pearljam



No comments:

Post a Comment