Thursday, May 26, 2016

America, Fix It To Make Better And Stronger!! #Goldify

Okay I really love to tweet via one of my favorite social media platforms, Twitter, and have been tweeting up a storm lately.  I also love Blogger because once my thoughts are all out there I can organize it on here to make a more clear trains of thought via what I am sensing and piecing together so I  can put out a more solid message.  Anyways, when on my Facebook I saw this Japanese bowl that was broken but fixed by gold I got this strong connection to America!  Then all these feelings and information came flooding in.  I started tweeting about it along with a picture of a broken bowl mended and strengthened with gold:

Then I remembered my high school biology teacher and how he was a proud that he was a martial arts expert that had told us of how he broke his knuckles so many times trying to break things that it grew back and fused together so strong that now he had no problem.  I also picked up that God does no want America to fall and that we should all look at it's positives like the Constitution, Amendments, FREEDOM, Rights and the opportunities that Americans can pursue their dream.  
HOWEVER, in this day and age it seems that the imho predatory left with their political correctness that is meant to shut us up and shut us down in order to bring in the #godlesselites "anti-human" Agendas.  I always do my own research based on fact checking and information and so I am not pulling this out of thin air.  Anyways, we can all see that there is major chaos in this world and it has been created by the left in my eyes and honest opinion and it.  Research #Agenda21 and the Committee of 300.  It's truly so dark and disgusting!  

Read this quck little book via my Kindle for less than $10 Canadian.  Also watch Rosa Koire she was on Sun News explaining #Agenda21 to Brian Lilly via YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-0qFrYQQbE

Then there is their ISIS aka Army of Satan.  There needs to be an immediate global ban of Sharia, shutting down recruiting right away especially in places of worship and a total stop to all funding asap.  That would majorly defuse terror in my opinion.  If not then it's obvious to me that it's allowed.

Like I said before, this is such an EPIC time!  We are so lucky to be alive during this amazing time.  I also said that the Meek shall inherit the Earth but the Mighty Shall take to the Sky!  When I was in Florida last month we went to the amazing Kennedy Space Center and boy was I impressed.  When we were on the bus tour something the video tour guide said touched me.  I, of course, Tweeted about it:
During Newt Gingrich's Facebook Livestream and stated how we could possibly venture towards Private/Public through stock market could drive SpaceX mining minerals on asteroids and said that could make Trillions!!  Now that's what I am talking about!  I know that there are two sets of elites.  The Godless globalists that are weak and under the spell of satan and the ones that do believe in God that want to hold the universal mind, appreciate the #toolsoftheuniverse, follow the #lawsofthenaturalorder and want to bring in the #HarmoniousOrder.

No comments:

Post a Comment