Saturday, May 4, 2024

Updated May 5, 2024 - While On Lurasidone Some Supplements, Caffeine & Meaningful Media Esp Songs With Meaning Actually Awaken My Mind, Heart & Abilities&Gifts

While on medication that is needed due to having a seizure in 2018 my chakra and abilities are a bit dull.  On 2.5 mg of Olanzapine I felt like a total zombie.  I feel much better on 20 mg of Lurasidone but it's still an anti psychotic so I am a bit sleepy on it.  Both medications prevent me from going #MutantMind and possibly #BlackSwan so I feel that I do need to take Lurasidone daily.   

B50 Complex and caffeine awakened my psychic abilities and intelligence.  Turkey Tail Mushroom supplement really opened up my psychic abilities and intelligence in only a couple of days. 

D3 and K2 opened up my heart chakra and I was more spiritual again.  

Add music that has a deep nostalgic meaning to me to the mix and it really adds to it too.

I don't like feeling unbalanced so I don't take Turkey Tail at all anymore.  The B50 complex I was taking had synthetic B9 so maybe it's that one brand that causes me to have a bad reaction after a few weeks.  Everything was fine until I started drinking a no name brand of coffee from president's choice.  

 All I do know is I am able to identify the cause(s) stop it right away so I don't go #MutantMind which is pretty amazing.  I was thinking of only taking my meds when I need them but I don't want to push them.  Lurasidone has practically no side effects so I decided to stay on them.

I'm still losing weight and inches which is really great but it's just taking some time.  My husband said that I look like I did before I started taking Olanzapine and that I'm very beautiful and very smart too which was so kind of him to say.  He also says I'm very loving but worry about things too much.  I think I'm actually being proactive because I'm also a visionary.  I realized that the future starts NOW, however!  I want to live in peace, prosperity and harmony again NOW.  How?  Well I'm going to keep up my teachings about The Harmonious Order, I'm going to keep up my lightwork spreading the truth, I'm going to continue my daily acts of kindness and vote for the best who will represent Canada and Canadians best too!

Here's a past blog I did when my mind opened up from the meds I was on:

I Found That Meaningful Media Also Tapped Into My Subconscious Mind & Can Access It Better & Then Connected Subconscious Mind To Eternal Life - Perhaps We Can Sync To Our Eternal Soul?!

I just wanted to add that I've always been amazing but after my seizure it caused my subconscious mind to open up and it was way too much.  I had to get help and now see a shrink and you already know that I'm on meds.  Well some supplements and things seem to wake me up but because I had the seizure I can go #MutantMind which I can't take because I'm a Libra and always have to be in balance and harmonious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment