Monday, January 16, 2023

UPDATE-Locked Out Of My Personal Twitter Account FOR POSTING ABOUT DAVOS & So I Created A Truth Social Account Under My AnnaSophia777 Pen Name

Twitter is still not being fair to me even with Elon Musk at the helm so I made a TS account today.  https://truthsocial.com/@AnnaSophia777   I tried posting something on my personal Twitter and it was a valid opinion but my account was immediately locked and I had to verify my phone number.  I did it and got back on within minutes and then I added to my tweet that was flagged and my account was locked again!  Both times it was for suspicious activity?  When did sharing your good opinion become suspicious??  I tried to unlock my account again with my same number and it said that the number was already in use???  I have 3 Twitter account my pen which is this one, my personal and my hobby.  I wrote Twitter and am waiting for a response.  I only got an email for my original lock out but not the second?  Very strange and not fair at all!!  I don't feel comfortable posting on Twitter as much so I am going to try my hand on TruthSocial.com.  

Update Jan 17, 2023: I forgot to mention that I was posting about DAVOS and their new 33% Wealth Tax on food suppliers!  How it would simply be passed onto us!!  I sure as heck posted about it on Truth Social, however!

Oh I also forgot to mention that I was propositioned by some people on Twitter to contact a hacker to get my account back but I reported them to Twitter because who in their right mind would trust a hacker with anything. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment