Friday, May 27, 2022

More About My "Doctor" During My First Hospital Visit In 2018

When I was committed the first time I recognized my doctor from before.  He started following me on Twitter or (someone using his picture!) but I did not follow him back and blocked him because it said on his profile that he was a brain surgeon and I remembered reading some news article just before about a pigs brain being outside it's body and surviving for a while.  I just felt creeped out and a bit nervous too.  

After I was committed the second time he passed me in the hallway and totally ignored me even after I said hi.  I'm not sure why I said hi to him after what was done to me but I think it was my way of showing that I was not after revenge.  Plus, he was not the only one that harmed me.      

I just knew that I was supposed to be submissive and let them all do whatever they wanted to me because they were being tested by maybe the goddess?  I wish I knew what happened in order to make my right ear bleed, though??  That's not right and I hope they never do that to another person again!   

No comments:

Post a Comment