Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Egos Are Stopping Humanity From Possible Eternal Life

I have been researching and collecting more pieces and I have found that many not accepting that God is the true Light is preventing us all from achieving true greatness.  I find it very unfair that only a few at the very top are still influencing what direction all of humanity goes the majority of the time.  I for one will not go with the crowd and I will go my own way if that is the way I feel is the right way for myself.  However, all around me is Upside Down Bizarro World and I am constantly having to ignore or avoid so much because it's against my beliefs and morals.  I am no saint but I am not evil either.  People have to take a good look inside and decide if they are okay with being fallen and go to the dark or if they are going to respect themselves and stay with the light.  I for one am with God who is the true light and pure energy that I allow to shine through me.









Please Also Read: 
http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/2018/05/those-of-judaeo-christian-base-are-more.html

No comments:

Post a Comment