Thursday, June 30, 2016

Timing Is Everything

The more I think about what is going on the more I feel so amazed and it kinda feels almost surreal.  I look back and see that some of my posts that I wrote about I just pulled it from the universe, aka God, and wrote about it almost like I was trying to prove something.  Maybe to be taken seriously.  I have written recently as though that there is some sort of cosmic percolation system that is feeding me drips and sometimes I know that I am to hold off on those things until the time is right because timing really is everything.  I see the ones on the side of evil and the dark just rushing and trying to get in their sadistic tyranny before everyone finds out but ultimately they did cause everyone to look and notice.  Some are too far gone with hate and/or stupidity but the majority are awake and strong.  Even before that I received the words, Time Line, when researching Babylon and it's horrible fall to Radical Islam.  I found out that nothing lasts forever, specifically dark rule.  There is always a way for the human spirit through God to rise up and defend ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment