Tuesday, June 28, 2016

One Recurring Vision, 3 Meanings = I Am The Libra + Guardian Angel Of The Future? Edited June 29, 2016


When I was a very small child I kept experiencing this very vivid dream vision.  It was of a tiny rock or tire holding up a huge rock.  I woke up so out of breath and feeling the significance of the dream!  I didn't know what it meant but as time passes I began to see.  1.  I am very strong and that no matter what I am powerful.  We all are.  Then after time I began to write a blog trying to figure out my gifts and for some reason I needed to find out more about my zodiac sign.   2.  I am a Libra  The boulders/tires looked like Libra scales and then I started to figure it out more.  It explained a lot like my natural psychic abilities and left brain logic.  While also viewing the positives and negatives of my sign I decided to work on my negatives and build up my positives.   Next I found a book at a church sale that I was instantly drawn to that held great significance to me, especially that Rider of the Apocalypse picture above.  I was very aware of what was going on in the world today and cared.  I decided to go within and connected to the universe to search for answers.  I was so amazed at how much I benefited from that and hopefully the world will too.  I am seeing the many good ripples that have resulted in just my tweets and blogs alone!  The people are waking up and seeing the world for what it is and want to make good changes to fix it.  3. I am THE LIBRA The scales in my vision were seriously out of balance and needed to be calibrated. I am happy to guide our society and move it in the right direction by steering with all my might towards the #HarmoniousOrder that if followed will bring in fair and balanced systems and co exist with solid existing foundations that need to be fixed.  We should all live like Kings and Queens and benefit from our God given assets and respected by our rights.  We must live by the #LawsOfTheNaturalOrder and utilize our #ToolsOfTheUniverse.  Along with my words via my blog, facebook and twitter I also have utilized the #PhysicsOfMan in trying to influence as many as possible towards the best future.  The Light will win but we all must peacefully stand up together for the side of good and the truth and make our world a much better place for all that are good as soon as possible.  If it sounds crazy to you then fine, whatever, but if I can help humanity where it needs to go then I will take that with a grain of salt.  You can't mess with another's destiny.



Ischtar was said to be Venus incarnate

June 29, 2016-I just wanted to add that my planet as a Libra is Venus by the way and that my then 4 year old niece called me and my dog the Guardian Angels of the Future.  She even drew us but not in human form.  There were two spiral worm holes behind each of our blob like and spiritual forms.  I wish I would have saved the actual drawing.  It actually kinda freaked me out a bit but I will never forget it.  Remember this is all just what I and another sensed, not based on absolute facts but a lot has happened that makes me really wonder who I am.  The bottom line is that I really care and want to see our world and human race SHINE!  I also included new text in 2. & 3. they will be underlined. ***Just a couple more things.  I have been called meticulous by at least 3 people, perhaps I am even OCD, but my doctors said that nothing was wrong with me.. maybe because I operate in the positive and empathize with others.  I do care a lot about my appearance, my body is my temple, and all that... I do look like Ischtar too maybe it's the Middle Eastern in me because my uncle traced our last name back to Egypt so that would explain it.  A lot of people say that I look Spanish/Mexican but my big dark almond shaped eyes and olive completion make me wonder.  I sense that I am more than 85% Italian heritage and we too have olive completions also.  And I believe the rest is a mix of Middle Eastern, African, Spanish, Greek, French & German.  I am 1/4 Northern Italian and 3/4 Southern Italian for sure, my uncle traced our surname back 1500's in the south of Italy, but I should take a DNA test. One more add.  I do not do any drugs, either recreations or pharmaceutical, and I rarely ever drink or smoke cigarettes.  I work out at least 5x a week and I am a very peaceful (unless I have to defend myself as a last resort!), very positive and very happy person that loves to help others.  I guess that's the main reason why I Tweet and Blog so much now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment