I am trying to get my health back to normal and I started taking Nattokinase supplements this week in order for my gutt to become optimal again! I don't eat breakfast so I take the supplement instead on an empty stomach and you can't eat for at least an hour afterwords. 2.5 mg of Olanzapine daily really messed with my body and I was severely constipated and had to take Metamucil and then switched to natural psyllium husk. Nothing helped as much as actually switching my medication to 20 mg of Lurasidone daily! I thank God every day that I am no longer on that horrible garbage. It also spiked my blood sugar and lowered my white blood cells too. I was getting so sick and fat. I am so much better now and still losing weight. Unfortunately it's gradual but I have lost about ten pounds already. I know that if I really watched what I ate I could lose a lot more but I wouldn't be happy. I like to have my carbs and my chocolate at least once a week. When I visit family I also eat whatever I want like pizza, pasta, hamburgers, etc! I was just staying with my mom for a week and I did not watch what I ate at all. I'm also a stress eater so that doesn't help. I do notice a big difference though and I'm more fit and lean like before. It's just my lower body, hips and breasts that still need to come down. I do work out at least 5x a week and I'm usually very active on the weekends. Anyways, I read that Nattokinase helps get your weight down too so we shall see if it works on me? I hope so but I might have to go keto for a bit and then after only have carbs and chocolate with sugar once a month. I'm not ready to do that right now but if I want to see real effects I have to watch what I eat too especially since I'm in my early 50s.
Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment