Friday, April 12, 2024

Biblical Seizures Resulting From Dark Forces?

Paul the former Pharisee who helped to start the Roman Catholic Church had a seizure prior.  I also had a seizure in 2018 and even had a MRI from the hospital the first time to prove it.  The head of the psychiatric doctors told me.  It just came out of the blue and I was so confused and couldn't sleep.  I had to take meds to try and get my head straight.  There was this angry-staulky white woman with a sort of mullet there telling me not to take my meds.  They treated me so badly there.  I wrote all about it previously on this blog and my old Twitter @AnnaSophia777.  Hillary also looked like she was hit with a seizure or seizures during the 2016 US election!  Crazy times!  I think the same being is doing it.  Satan.  My Twin Flame and other half.  I think he is only God when he is in certain good men because he starts to feel again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment