Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Locked Out Of Twitter Again! #IfTheresNoneThenItsDone IMO Re: Trump Admin Russia Collusion Investigation ~ Update


I just posted this on my Facebook:

Twitter locked me out of my account accusing me of being a robot again too! They want a cell number but I don't have one. I sent them a message letting them know but nothing so far. I can assure everyone that I am human, though I am different. I even have a blog and have been blogging since 2008. I have only ever used Twitter to share my gifts, opinions, ideas, information, views and to help humanity for #MAGA Globally and help #TeamHumanity evolve to the stars and beyond. #IAmNotARobot #Goddess#AnnaSophia #GoddessEnergy #JudeoChristianMystic #Libra#NaturalPsychic #Godly #EarthAngel








If some don't like the idea of firing or out and out stopping the investigation then perhaps give a time limit to Mueller & his crew to present the evidence of actual Collusion or it will have to stop. imo

It's no secret that I am pro Trump because he loves his country and wants to do right by it and bring it back, is Pro Humanity and Pro God.  I tapped into the first part right away and then the rest I saw clear as day in both his words and actions.  It is also no secret that when I see something shady then I will speak out.  I am also Pro God, Pro Israel, Pro West, Pro Equality, Pro Goodness, Pro Positivity, Pro Truth, Pro Light, Pro #TeamHumanity, Pro Moral Human Advancement and more positivity.  I have done nothing wrong in my eyes.  If anything I have had a very positive effect on the world.  The things I am not for is breaking God's laws and the law, harming innocents, evil, savagery, immorality and things of that dark nature.

I use my blog, Facebook and Twitter to do so but Twitter is the only social media platform that has locked me out for doing so.  I have never used it unlawfully so all they have is to accuse me of being a robot.  I don't have a SMS cell phone because it's too expensive here in Canada and I don't need one so it seems that I am being discriminated against to shut me up.  It's not fair.  Oh right before I got locked out I was tweeting about how if there is no Russian Collusion then there shouldn't be an investigation.  I even had a catchy hashtag #IfTheresNoneThenItsDone and then right after that my account was locked.

Actually this was my last tweet before it was locked lol :

I was locked out before near the end of the election:   http://annasophianaturalpsychic.blogspot.ca/search?q=twitter+locked

Update: Back on this morning, December 6, 2017, so less than 24 hours later and they apologized to me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment