Thursday, October 19, 2017

Judaism And Christianity Balance Each Other & How Can We Truly Be Christian Without Being Jewish First?

You know I have been really trying to regain some energy after experiencing such a major "cosmic wave" of epic energy proportions so I have been relaxing.  I wish I could focus and dig deeper right now but I am on a rest/purge cycle.  It's not easy figuring out everything by myself while the world goes on around me and I am left here trying to stop the hell on earth that the corrupt set up for us all to instead steer with all my might towards heaven on earth.  Why not!  Anyways I am feeling a lot better and looking like myself again. Now I was told during that ordeal that I looked "very beautiful" but I guess we are our own worst critic.

I have been tweeting a bit about #DivinePhysics regarding the top 3 religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) and #SpiritualPhysics (Buddhism ~ Male/Female Energy etc.)  on my @AnnaSophia777 account but not enough for me to write a blog because I am still not thinking about it yet.  I am still just stewing in my thoughts about that.  However, I did as a Christian feel I had a bit of an epiphany when I felt that without being a Jew first how could we be truly Christian.  Also that Judaism and Christianity balance each other out.  The Old Testament is so strong and the New Testament is so soft.  Just like the Goddess Ishtar! Shortly after my tweets I saw a few signs that made me feel that I was heading in the right direction.









No comments:

Post a Comment