Monday, June 26, 2017

Professional Victims Okay With Traitors & Dangerous Fools R R 18+ Not For Sensitive Snowflakes LOL

  1. Replying to 
    Ya there r a few assholes & racists but I'm a big girl I ignore! Way more idiots&crooks that are doing real damage but pro victims are ok w/?
  2. Replying to 
    I'm certainly not a brainwashed, pro victim! So terrible in our great free country so let me contribute by making things bad!?🤪 imo



How is it that the seriously offended snowflakes and professional victims, are dictating how things go for the rest of us?  No.  Not me.  I really don't care for their selective limited views.  They won't dare see past their horse blinders placed there by far left elite owned MSM and elite influenced schools.  It's not for freedom but instead for group slavery.  It's very sad.  Why cry about a few stupid people when our free western countries are being targeted by greedy elite who don't seem to care about anyone but themselves yet these dangerous fools are aiding and abetting them?  So sad.  Thankfully more and more are waking up to this and these lost people will eventually be schooled right by someone who is aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment