Friday, September 30, 2016

Had To Lock My Twitter & Hide This Blog Because Of Vultures For Dud Until After The Election

Only until after the election.  I have had a lot of people steal my theories without any reference to myself several times but this is the most disgusting because they are not sincere people that care about others!  Just some sick and twisted liars so #dark they would actually harm people and are very dangerous!  & that POS witch won't get in because it would end the world and thank GOD for his wisdom he sent me that warned us of their evil plans!!!  There is no way in hell she will win.  Plus my past Tarot reading I gave for Mr. Trump is strong.  Destiny, it seems!!  I just want to say how disgusted I am that the evil satanists are using my gifts to try and benefit their wickedness!  It won't work at all!!  I am done for now.  I am going to just keep to myself and write about things that they can't pick over until after the election.  IMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment