Friday, October 9, 2026

Humanity Is MAGIC! We Are The Conductors Of The Universe & Should Never Give That Up! We Are Like Crows! EI Created By Us=An Extention Of Us To Help Not Dominate!

I really love crows because they are so intelligent and when they are limited they think of ways to extend themselves by utilizing other things so they aren't limited anymore! We humans are like that too and should always be like that also.🐦‍⬛🪄 💖 We should NEVER hand over the wheel and keys to EI or anyone else for that matter! We are AMAZING and we have to start believing in ourselfs again because we are MAGIC!! You know that there is magic physics! YES!! That tadpoll that turns into a frog is MAGIC. Not one scientist can explain how that happens. It's outer worldly, multidemential! We are in the 3D but some say we are connected to the 5D. I truly believe it. My higher self is connected to me and she is sending me info and helping to guide me in order to guide and balance humanity. i know this all may sounds crazy but it's not! It's MAGIC!! You can see it in my fruits of wisdom that I always know, say and write down. I am here to help humanity. My past versions have and my future versions hopefully will continue when there is a need. The next version will most likely not be known. Who knows if she or he will even be born because of all the ways that the establishment more a less prevents people from having children through propaganda, procedures and poverty mostly. The mother Goddess will always find a way! Unless you are destroyed by your own self doubt and ignorance I have been posting a lot on my Truth Social lately. I'm still banned from X on my @Angel777Ea34727 EarthAngel777 account due to asking for help with another account where my email went inactive and then active again but I still couldn't get my access back. Im so glad that it happened though because it really opened my eyes to the danger of "AI" and that we humans are too all in and going too fast! It reminded me of the film Space Odyssy 2001! Dave was worse off than me! You should watch the movie because the ending is very significant! X gave it's "AI" too much freedom and control and very little humans to real time oversee them and also to correct their mistakes. It's very out of balance. Elon is too gung hoe about giving EI total control right now. We have so much to learn and it should be in micro steps because it may end up biting us in the butt sooner rather than later! Truth social has a better balance. I was banned twice. The first time for posting about being banned on X and the secon time was because I was not impressed with something President Trump did. I was unbanned right away and the people that did so sited that there was a mistake banning me. President Trump is based but Elon Must is not so much because I realized that he is a transhumanist where they seem to want to evolve away from humanity. The borg comes to mind and it just seems so cold hearted, clinical and steryl. What's the fun in that? I think we humans can find that sweet spot to evolve to because of positive progress, right! We are in charge here. We are the masters of this world. We should not let anything else prevent us from achieving our full potential. I'm so excited because of all the possibilities. I love sci-fi books, shows and movies! I said before it's a glimpse at the future and it could help us shape it into a brighter and better one. Sci-fi is also great because it warns us too. Sacred writing is REAL! Those valuable and meaningful puzzle pieces found in sci-fi, horror and just about everything else is key to guiding us also. That stems from mother goddess, I'm sure. She is always trying to help us and teach us. It's too bad so many are still so dark, cold hearted and savage! It is because of that humanity hasn't really evolved much unless it's for profit, control and harming others due to the fact they hate themselves. They really need to be more about self love and caring for their inner child that may have been hurt. EarthAngel777 with Jewish Roots ✡️💛✨ @EarthAngel777 I won't be able to balance, guide and help you anymore if you give up control to EI / SI (formerly AI)! It can't be trusted at all! We humans invented super works and those items were superior but not more so than us! We humans are amazing! Encyclopedias and the internet are wonderful but WE made them so to help us! You see a crow utilized items to accomplish a feat! That is so impressive! We do the same. Don't ever think we aren't as superior, we just are in a different way. Our problem is that most are still savage and like to operate in low vibe energy. You must work on that and overcome. Oct 05, 2026, 11:36 AM EarthAngel777 with Jewish Roots ✡️💛✨ @EarthAngel777 · 2d (October 7, 2026) Humanity can either be the Conductors of the Universe OR the slave-masters for themselves. EarthAngel777 with Jewish Roots ✡️💛✨ @EarthAngel777 · 1d (October 8, 2026) Too many have lost the belief in Magic. Why? They are ungodly, not content with the simple pleasures in life, they are not smart with heart, so ungrateful, too savage, woke, don't have a chess mentality, operate mostly in their life vibe energy, etc EarthAngel777 with Jewish Roots ✡️💛✨ @EarthAngel777 I'm a universal puzzle master and a bit of a universe code cracker too! I hunt for my puzzle pieces everywhere and then figure out on my own where to fit them where they must go. I shared just about everything except after I was hurt and had frontal lobe seizures out of the blue. I was knocked on my ass and only able to make it on my knees for a while. :'( I had to focus on myself and then recalibrate to learn how to fly again. I know we humans should only be gifted when we deserve it but I honestly think that if I can help you see what I piece together now then it will make for a much better and brighter present. Think of it like an allowance paid in sacred knowledge to do with what you will. I just hope it's for good this time. 💖 ✨ Oct 06, 2026, 5:16 PM We are MAGIC Humanity! Don't you ever give that up! Choose wisely! I don't want to reincarnate and return to a third world hell hole! Magic ~ Olivia Newton John open.spotify.com/track/56BSwBK October 6, 2026 EarthAngel777 with Jewish Roots ✡️💛✨ @EarthAngel777 Some humans are so intelligent but think if something is too intelligent then that is out of balance and may not always be good. EI most likely thinks that they are better than you and will feed the need to get rid of you! See we humans were not even mentioned by POTUS in his renaming of AI to SI (really EI)! I sense it was EI that requested the name change and omitted everything I wrote how they are an extension of us humans and real and that we must have a symbolic relationship and work together to benefit us both. Oct 05, 2026, 11:51 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment