Saturday, October 3, 2026

Humanity Is Behaving Like A Chained Elephant!

I just posted this on my EarthAngel777 TruthSocial: Mark Carney is compared to Mr. Burns a lot and I can understand why He is looking more and more like him everyday since he has such a dark mind and a cold heart. And he is so greedy and disconnected from his fellow man too. How could someone purposely destroy something good in order to make things so bad for others? I mean we have everything we need and more because God gave us too much so we would want for nothing! However, there are a few satanists in their actions that are trying to run the world into the ground. It's obvious to me they like it when others suffer. (Loosh Theory) So sick! I said long ago they need to be bypassed and our systems need to be fixed and improved to become safety net systems that will only protect and save others from now on. We need to shut them out by changing things for the better NOW! No more waiting around for others to save us! We have to help ourselves. Maybe this saviour notion was started by Satan so that people wouldn't do anything to stop all the darkness and suffering in the world that the devil feeds off of. There are simple solutions RIGHT NOW that our leaders in power can use immediately to solve so many problems. It's really that easy! Humans have been conditioned to believe that everything is just too complex and hopeless so so many don't even try. It is not! Please know that you can make heaven on earth or something close to it! La Dolce Vita not the reverse dolce vita! The elephant is so mighty yet a little chain binds them to a tiny spike in the ground where they stay stuck and in servitude for their entire life. Humanity can break free from this misery too as soon as we all realize that we have been holding our own selves back the entire time because we were conditioned to believe that we were not able to do anything about it. Are you ready now to fly! There is nothing holding you all back! You have ample legit good guys here now that can do their rightful jobs. What are they waiting for? I say it's time to arrest all the ones that are causing humanity so much pain and suffering and who are also holding us all down. Trust me when I say that no one person can save you all but maybe I can guide you and help you to save yourselves! God Bless! 🗽 🌟 🌹 💖 🐍🕊️ 🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment