The next Goddess that will come no one will know of her, they will only feel her wrath, until she reveals herself to each of the dark one by one.
Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Thursday, October 1, 2026
My Next Tablet Text Project = Karmageddon ~When The Beauty Must Become The Beast In Order To Save Humanity
I have so much writing to do but right now I'm in an absorption cycle where I am reading and researching. Karmageddon will be about a reincarnated Goddess who returns to a chaotic and toxic dark world and she brings forth such a force to be reckoned with but it will be sort of like a sci fi comic book where she has way more power than most natural Goddesses and is able to address the most savage and cold hearted that cause humanity to remain so down and out which harms the more than 99% to suffer just so they can feed their master Satan. It will be like expressing a wish for a dream come true type scenario to make our world Heaven on Earth. But for how long? Humans will probably always have a savage side and cracks will constantly occur so our female hero will always be so busy trying to maintain a perfect order. However, nothing is ever perfect! At least not here in the 3D where it seems we are being sorted. Some will be allowed to elevate, while others need to start over and then there are those that might be sent to hell because their energy is too poisonous to the pure light and intelligent energy force of the universe aka God. Where all other Goddesses have tried yet overall failed she would be able to go the distance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment