Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Thursday, October 1, 2026
Chaining My Memories Together In Order To Remember Things I Am Having Difficulty Remembering After Being Hit With Frontal Lobe Seizures In 2018 at 47 Out Of The Blue And For No Reason!
When I try to remember things after my frontal lobe seizures it sometimes is not easy. I actually developed a technique where I have to chain my other memmories together in order to remember. See our memories are linked together so I have to do a bit of a sharades with my mind to unlock things. For example, I was trying to think of Gordon Ramsey's name last night so I started searching things tied to him. So I thought Hell's Kitchen, English and Robert and I got it. Sometimes I have to take a step back and relax before it comes to me. There are usually walk arounds to things to help. If I need further help I ask my loved ones to give me a letter or two. Makes like more interesting to say the least. Working out, taking supplements and other natural things help a lot too. I also love constantly using my mind and challenging it! It makes my body, mind and soul better and stronger! #ChainedMemories. I find that using my Chaining My Other Memories teqnique I do a lot less searching online for things I'm trying to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment