Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Thursday, October 1, 2026
Humanity Needs My Mosaic Government Which Is A Safety Net System That Would Protect And Save Us
Obama said, "If you put women in charge of every government for like two years and then just kind of saw, alright, how are things going? I have a strong belief that things would — they wouldn't be perfect — but they'd be better." Is that what they would do in IRGC Iran? Well you know he is full of it because he gave billions to IRGC who oppress women and treat them like 2nd class citizens! Oh and it shouldn't be about gender because look at HRC! Imagine if she became prez instead of President Trump!! The world would definitely not have been better. Biden was really awful too. We have to look at the individual's character and qualifications among so many other things. I wrote about The Mosaic Government and I truly believe that it would be in humanity's best interest because sometimes we vote in duds or bad people. We need a safety net system that will protect and save us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment