Wednesday, October 9, 2024

When I Eat Carbs I Get Sleepy After And A Bit Thirsty Too On 20 mg of Lurasidone

My birthday was this past weekend and I had more carbs than usual over the course of a few days.  I felt tired so I had to nap and I was a bit thirsty too.  It finally dawned on me that Lurasidone does have an effect on my blood sugar so I have to watch it when it comes to my carb and sugar intake from now on as long as I'm on it.  It's the best antipsychotic on the market for me right now and I don't feel comfortable stopping my meds or I risk going Mutant Mind.  After taking Olanzapine for about 3 years Lurasidone is a lot better!  I am more like myself too and not a zombie.  I have normal emotions but I don't overthink and get way too psychic. It's not a good feeling, it's too much all at once.  I can't be like that and that's why I went to get help in 2018.  Too bad the creeps there took advantage and didn't really help me like they should have!  I made a formal complaint so that shouldn't happen again to anyone else!  I am not crazy and I'm certainly not stupid even though I was going through a lot after my seizures be it natural or manmade.  I highly doubt it was a natural thing either!  Nothing like that ever happened to me before!  It's like Satan attacked me or someone acting on behalf of Satan?  I don't have proof but it seemed so strange, too strange!  Saint Paul was hit with a seizure too before he went to convert people to become Roman Catholic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment