Thursday, October 17, 2024

Keeping the "lost" Tribes of Israel hidden in modern times thanks to vague DNA results. Shameful!

So disappointed Ancestry got rid of their breakdowns for Southern Italy for vague definition instead:"Stretching from Italy to Turkey & the Middle East,our Southern Italy & Eastern Mediterranean region has been the historic crossroads of Europe,the Middle East, and Asia." It has seen empires-Greeks,Persians,Romans, Ottomans-come&go over thousands of years. The region has shaped civilizations worldwide through diverse contributions, including aqueducts&roads, seafaring and trade,geometry,medical ethics,architecture,govt,art,philosophy,language&even cuisine.   

Thank goodness I already have my break downs&my parents break downs too cause now u have to pay for it. I also uploaded my DNA to an ancient DNA site so I have even more! Actual matches from their samples. I have purchased only 5 levels but might purchase more when I get a job.

Seems ancient Jews were pushed out of Middle East and went to Italy, Spain & Portugal instead. My people in Calabria told to leave or convert by Catholic Church so some stayed&became crypto Jews. Now seems hiding DNA from my ppl too. It's an exclusive club! Strange to keep numbers down on purpose.

The Lost Tribes Of Israel are not really lost if you ask me! They were pushed out and excluded from the club. All of us are different and different sects. Not everyone worships the same. It's not fair to be pushed aside and treated differently cause we aren't as stern in our practices.

Pharisees took over imposed their rules&taxes on us ancient Jews so we left Israel and went to Italy, Portugal and Spain but oh no they couldn't stand that so they used their Roman Catholic Church they created to force some to leave/convert instead of letting us live as Jews of Moses!  

I remember that one ancient Jewish people were being observed and they weren't good Jewish enough because they were said to only lite candles to worship. Why is that anyone's business how Jews practice as long as it's positive and not hurting anyone? It's not fair at all!

Pharisees/S.O.Satan fake clowns will do anything to keep all us real Jews apart. I'd be really surprised & impressed if the ancient Jews of the Tribes of Israel were recognized and included again. It's easy to find us! Already did DNA test with ancient DNA search but NOW DNA being purposely hidden!  Satanists are not real anything! They are the most false and low vibe there are!! I know this world is a mess because they control EVERYTHING!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment