Sunday, October 13, 2024

Too Much Better Ceylon Cinnamon Not Good! May Interact With Meds!!

My husband bought me some expensive organic Ceylon Cinnamon today but I'm only going to take a teaspoon of it in my decaf coffee after dinner if I have something naughty in order to regulate my blood sugar because if I take it daily it might mess with my meds. The rest of the time I am going to eat keto to keep my blood sugar low. 

My sister in law tried it and it really didn't do anything for her. I'm going to try it and see what happens.  I had some tonight because we had a pot luck yesterday and today I had some leftovers.  It was a special celebration for my birthday with my family.  Next year maybe I'll try and make more keto friendly things like vegetable lasagne and keto cake?  

Figuring out that 20 mg of Lurasidone still has some effect on my blood sugar is hard.  I've been on it a year and I'm still not completely like I was before.  Anyways, it's a small price to pay for living my life outside of the mental ward.  I actually have an amazing body, it's thin but a bit curvy.  I just wish my boobs were a bit smaller.  I was a B34 and now I'm a B36.  I bet going keto 95% of the time will really bring them down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment