Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Work Is Going So/So
Since the EMF attacks which caused me a seizure and brain damage in 2018 my life has changed. I am more forgetful and I am a bit slower. Thank goodness it didn't effect my speech and my overal physical movements. My frontal lobe is pretty much inactive and the Olanzapine I was one wasn't helping. I'm on new meds and I feel a bit more activity but my psychic abilities are pretty much dormant. I started a new job in mid August of this year. It's been so difficult because the job is extremely difficult. Even before obtaining the position was hell. I had to write a torture test which was pretty much an IQ test! For an entry level customer service job!!! I scored the highest of anyone in my group, however. Even with brain damage! I failed the typing test because I panicked but they got me to write another one and I passed. I explained because my sister works for the head hunter agency that I was trying for. I had 2 interviews right after and i passed with flying colours! I started training a few days later and then I found out it was for a higher position but unfortunately the pay was the same. I didn't have to deal with incoming calls, though, so it's a bit easier. Because my memory was negatively impacted from the EMF I do forget things and it's harder for me to learn. Now I'm learning due to trial and error. It's so embarrasing. I told my QA coach and supervisor about my disability... not the EMF radiation attack part, but I told them that I had a siezure in 2018 that caused me to be more forgetful and slow to learn as a result. I have to ask for help more and since training I asked them to literally show me. my quality score so far is 77%, it's so humiliating. I am hoping that they understand and cut me some slack. The first day I had access to my human resources program I inputted that I am disable. My shrink even filled out a form for the government too stating that I am disable. I can't live without meds now and not just any meds... antipsychotics! I just want the fkr to know who hurt me that they have caused me a great deal of stress and pain. I have cried because of my disability and the lack of myself it has resulted in. I am not the same and it's all their fault. I was a strong natural psychic before and then in 2018 they made me into a mutant too psychic and too powerful when I'm off my meds but with my meds my psychic side is sleeping not only my mutant side. I am praying that my natural pshcic abilities wake up on these way better meds. My body is so much better on these new meds! I am losing weight, plus it doesn't mess with my gasternomic system and it doesn't mess with my blood as bad too I'm going to ask my doctor for a blood test in the New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment