I was born a Libra but I should have been a Scorpio. I have 3 Scorpio and 2 other Libra placements on my birth chart. I also have all elements in my birth chart. Virgo, Sag, Pieces are the rest. I don't think I'm forgetting any but I did blog them before too. Then there are the other past lives of mine including Cancer.
Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment