Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
"Some of You All Are Thinking About Writing A book, Spirit Says You Need To!" Empress / Earth Angel
So Many Tarot Readers Pick Up My Energy! I know I have more than one book inside of me. I'm not scared. I'm just not into it right now. I don't know what it is. I am focusing on getting back from 2018 EMF attacks and being on Olanzapine that was so hard on me physically and mentally. I was pretty much a zombie for over 4 years. On this Latuda generic (Lurasidone) med it's so much better. I'm even smiling and laughing again. I also feel so much better all around too and it's nice that I'm not as swollen and puffy. I didn't mind having a bit more curves but health wise Olanzapine wasn't good for me. I'm so glad my doctor suggested it! I still have some PTSD but that's normal. I like to have one decaf a day or green tea because it helps me get through the day otherwise I would be sleepy. I should write a blog or a book about being on Olanzapine and then going from Olanzapine to Latuda. I know a lot about it from experience so it would be beneficial to others that are learning about it or who are on it or about to be on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment