Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The Romans Unified Different Religions By Merging In Order To Create One Through Their Roman Catholic Church & Their New Testament & Canada's New Bill C9 ~ Some Canadians Were Contacted

 I am currently reading The Hiram Key Revisited and on pages 60 & 61 I learned of the old Persian religion of Mirthraism and the December 25th virgin birth was originally about Mirtha and their virgin mother then the whole Easter thing too with the saving of souls through their death and the resurrection.  Romans merged that in every aspect on their take on Christianity via the New Testament.  "The Mirthas also celebrated a love feast which consisted of loves of bread with crosses and wine ~ The Body and Blood of Mirtha.  The priests were known as fathers.  "It was a male only religion but they did have a female counterpart this was based on Cybele, the Phrygian goddess, known to  her followers as the "Mother of God"."  It goes on so Christianity is basically a a big chunk of Mithraism.  Not surprising because it seems so sensationalized to me.  It didn't make sense at all because it didn't seem based on reality.  Now I do believe that God has the power to give a child or take them away.  Seems I had five taken from me and I learned this when I was at the hospital the first time because I was suffering from a traumatic  brain injury and Akathesia then I was self medicating with wine.  I experienced a psychosis and then experienced schitzoeffective disorder.  It was quite the experience but it has made me into a diamond today.  I have always shined from the inside out since I have been referred to as a Dark Angel but my heart is pure of the light even though part of me is of the dark.  It has been a very difficult and long road I have had to journey but I wouldn't change a thing because my pain and suffering will hopefully help others because I have spoken out peacefully and civilly about what happened to me and the mistreatment i have had to endure.  I also made several formal complaints to the hospital.  No one should have to go through what I have gone through.  I saw another woman post how she was unable to sleep and felt off and I told her about my experience.  She seems okay now.  She stopped complaining about it so I am hoping I was able to help her.  Innocent people exposing the corrupt and their corruption do not deserve to be harmed or gone after legally and/or sued.  I just saw a Tweet on Twitter X today from The Justice Center For Constitutional Freedoms stating that people have already been contacted by government officials over their posts from a month or two ago or as far back as two years ago!  I wish I knew what the posts say because I saw some savage monster that deserved to be confronted and hopefully charged and fined.  He should have gotten in trouble before though because we have existing hate laws but they needed due process like a warrant.  Why didn't the police obtain one?  Now he's saying he didn't write that stuff but seems pretty clear to me that he most likely did.  I am trying to figure out and navigate my own posts now because I don't know what the corrupt dark nwo WEF "Liberals" think about them because they are looking at them on an individual basis.  I have been calling them out for a while now because our country is so cooked because of them following anti-human and anti-prosperous globalist elite agendas and other woke bs so they could try and go after me to shut me up.  I decided I wasn't going to play a game with those that are so immoral and act above the law so I just decided to lock my Twitter X account and deactivate my Bsky.app account for now.  I have been through so much and living with Akathesia is so hard so I have to step back and observe for a while.  

 

p

No comments:

Post a Comment