For a while now I felt that this spread of the savage monsters was a controlled burn like to prevent a forest fire. Okay, so now I see that those barbaric animals are being spread thin so that other western countries can handle them legally. Also those ignorant running the #SavageSociety of #SatansArmy are showing the world their true face too. They all were given enough rope and they did not disappoint and it's waking up the woke lefties now too. I wonder why the savage monster violent criminals and terrorists haven't been sterilized yet and sent to the #BarrenZone to fend for themselves far away from civilized society? Why do we have to pay for them to have a cushy life in jail while they radicalize others? Banishment is how ancient civilizations would handle those that could not live among others. Tinfoil hat time ---> I heard that fluoridated water acts like prozac to calm the masses and in most parts of North America the water is so I'm actually relieved. In Europe they don't and it seems more are so uppity. This is just some of stuff that I picked up and was thinking about.
Anna Sophia, a Judaeo-Christian Earth Angel and Goddess that is actively helping humanity by utilizing and offering my ancient wisdom, my intelligence, my gifts and abilities and so much more of my amazingness too! I'm also a Libra that was born early so I should have been a Scorpio! Talk about Yin&Yang! I'm a Strong, Beautiful And Wise Woman! Smart With Heart! I work Smarter Not Harder too. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. I'm about Balance and Harmony Too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment